Hello.
Did you know it is 2:12 in the morning?
Because I have a little clock inside my iPad, which makes the time handily show on the top of the screen.
Now it's 2:13
But with this clock, unfortunately, it disappears when I open an app, so when I'm bored and playing a game and waiting for a time that signifies something to roll around, I have no idea what time it is
2:14
That last sentence was not grammatically correct
Also, it defeats the purpose of that sentence that I can see the clock while blogger is open
Don't judge my incoherent sentences, it's 2:15 in the morning
But anyway, I'm writing this because I got bored of playing monkey flight and trying to think about how to fit the word helix into conversations because that is a cool word
2:16
Also, I'm wondering which Les Miserables characters are subs
That will really only make sense to a choice few
I am tired
But not really
You know (2:17) that time after 1:00 when you should be tired and for the last hour you've been battling sleep but then suddenly your eyes decide to stop fighting your will and just decide to stay open and then you can't sleep because your eyes are punishing you for your prior (2:18) selfishness and your mind is blurry and run-on sentence creating but you're also really awake at the same time?
That.
2:19
Did I already write two nineteen?
Because I already wrote a sentence that kept repeating itself in a little sentence loop for like ten minutes and (2:20) it was horrifying before I realized I shouldn't be doing that
That sentence-train derailed
There were no survivors
2:21
I'm sad and alone
And tired
And the phrase "fight the shrimp" is stuck in my head
2:22
It's been ten minutes since I started writing this
I've accomplished less than I originally assumed I would be accomplishing
2:23
Also, if you check the time on this because you're a psycho who likes to disprove random blog posts and it says its a different, more reasonable time, that is because I have no wifi whilst curled up in my bed at 2:24 and will therefor be posting this in the morning
The song "If I Didn't Believe In You" is playing
Is tsurris a word?
2:25
I think it is but I'm spelling it wrong
2:26
If you're wondering why that took a whole minute to write, I believe it is because time has entered the "it's the weekend so what better time to get my shit together even though I was totally wasted and forgot to move during math last week during SUNDAY FUCKING NIGHT would be the perfect time to go fast"
2:27
I am not even going to edit this post a little bit
People need to know
I am really fucked up right now
2:28
Why is a Taylor swift song playing?
I thought I banned Taylor swift from my playlists after her descent into sheepism
This song has one line that seems like something I would be writing right now
2:29
That's how bad it is
And I can't breEAAATTHHHEeeEEEethe
2:30
Also, that long, spastic Breathe up there was a line from the song
Taylor swift is the one suffocating
Not me
She's doing it again
Seriously, this song is one sentence
2:31
Like that song in the radio that's like "here and now, I'm talking here and now, I'm talking here and now, LETS GO." Although it uses considerably less word endings
Oh good taytay stopped
2:32
Looking at this, it's all really short sentences broken up by long, rambling paragraph sentences
It's been twenty minutes
This was the most confusing twenty minutes of my life
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
2:33
I'm leaving now
There's really not a good way to end a post like this and I'm afraid that if I don't click close now I'll go on like this forever
2:34
Also, I suddenly feel obliged to tell you that the song Maybe from Next to Normal is playing and I'm having a weird spiritual connection with it on some ethereal level
That kind of thing happens at 2:35
Just roll with it
No comments:
Post a Comment