Sunday, April 21, 2013

CHICKEN SCRATCH

I...

Have not been on here in a very long time.

In the blurry haze of that's-what-she-said jokes and Psych-induced feelings that filled the last few months, I have had a creeping sense of guilt that I haven't written anything. I apologize for my absence.

Not that people really read this blog or would particularly miss it, but I still feel like I owe it to past-me, the sad, misguided fool that said "I'm going to start a blog and write STUFF in it!"

How silly of me.

But anyway, I needed to write something, sooo....

That's what this is.

I have no idea what to say.

This is like one of those moments when you've been mentally writing stories in your head for the last three weeks and then your English teacher gives you paper and is like "WRITE, PEASANT!" and the only thing you can think of is repeatedly stating that you don't know what to write. But in different ways, so by the end you're saying stuff like "The vague possibilities of chicken scratch to scrawl upon this page have fled my mind."

Yeah.

That.

Also-how funny would it be if Russell Crowe wore a dress?

This...this is what goes on in my head.

Seriously, though.

That would be fucking hilarious.

I apologize for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment