Friday, November 2, 2012

A Letter to Fish

Dear Fish,
   
     What the fuck are you? I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but you have some serious issues that need to be pointed out to you before you can continue flaunting your stupidity throughout the ocean.
   
     First of all- do you even have bodies? Or heads? Or are you just one of the two? You look like little torpedoes with eyes. You are, quite simply, conclusive proof that even God comes to work wasted.
   
    Second of all- You are unbelievably stupid. From what I can tell, you have two basic functions-swimming and dying. Neither is very productive or helps improve the world in any way. News flash: not all shiny things need to be bitten. If you go around biting all the shiny things you see, you will end up flopping in a pool of fish slime with a hook through your jaw. But seeing that dying is one of your primary interests, this should be no problem.

     Lastly- you are quite possibly the least advanced animal in the history of the world. Even the amoeba(are amoebas animals?) makes more sense than you. You are like bugs in the water. You are eaten by people and your many tiny bones get stuck in their throats and make them choke. Is that what you want, Fish? To be murderers?

   That is all

UPDATE: I'm rereading my blog and wow-I sound retarded. Also, this was actually the only reason I started a blog. I was going to rant about fish and leave and someday someone would find it and be like "dafuck is this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment