Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Emails

From:
To:
Subject: Anyone want a slice of rainbow cake???

It's hard to see, but the frosting on top is light blue






From: PRIVACY
To: PRIVACY
Subject: Re: Anyone want a slice of rainbow cake???

No thank you. I'm not sure that's edible.



From: MORE PRIVACY
To: MORE PRIVACY
Subject: Re: Re: Anyone want a slice of rainbow cake???

Live a little!



From: PRIIVAAACCCYYY
To: PRIIVAAACCCYYY 
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Anyone want a slice of rainbow cake?

Wow. I wasn't aware that you were fluent in old person. Me too. "live
a little." what an inspiring quote. I will keep it in mind the next
time I am second guessing my decision to purchase glass tea lights or
up my bid on Ebay by ten cents instead of five. How crazy would that
be? It makes me all giddy just thinking about it. Well, bye. I have to
go check on the cabbage casserole and then maybe sit outside on a deck
chair, scratching my wrist and yelling at cars that go to fast for me.
It's a street, people, not a racetrack. Glad you understand. Sign me
up for bingo night.

No comments:

Post a Comment